I love simple and adorable crafts! I found this one on Pinterest and with Pinterest, ya know never know how they will turn out! This one was a Pinterest success story!
- Frame (this one is 8 x 10)
- you’re amazing first dance photo!
- I bought this frame at Ikea for less than $10. The matting came with it, so this was an easy find!
- If you need matting, you can find one at any craft store and usually for pretty cheap. Don’t forget your coupon! Michael’s, JoAnn’s, and Hobby Lobby all have 40% off reg. price items and you can download their app to retrieve it!
- Write your first dance lyrics on the matting. If it doesn’t fill the whole matting, then just loop the lyrics until it covers it.
- Place your picture in it! Ta-Da!
I love this simple, cheap, adorable craft in our home. It’s also a great conversation piece. (and sometimes hubs play our song on the guitar and guests can follow the lyrics on the frame!)