We have been getting plenty of invites for game nights, lately. Is it the new ‘couple thing’ to do? The invite usually asks to bring your favorite game and a platter to share. I have decided to bring Oreo balls.
1 package of Oreo’s
1 package of cream cheese
1 package of almond bark
- Place the Oreo’s in a food processor to crumble all of it. If you don’t have one, you can place the Oreos in a zip lock bag and take a rolling pin to crumble them.
- Add the cream cheese to the crumbled Oreo’s. Take your clean hands and mix it all together.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and make a ball with the palm of your hand. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Melt the 2 almond barks at a time in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Take a spoon to glide the almond bark in the bowl.
- Take one of the balls and cover in the almond bar with a spoon or dip with a toothpick. Repeat until all the balls are covered.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
I like to add sprinkles or coconut shavings on top. You can choose sprinkles, pecans, or whatever you desire.
This is an easy potluck dish.